I really enjoy reading blog posts and listening to podcasts from leaders that I follow, where they share some of their favorite tools and resources for productivity, running their businesses – or just cool apps that they use.
When others share what’s working for them, it’s a great way for me to discover cool new tools that I want to check out, or to learn a different way to use one that I’m already familiar with.
With that in mind, I decided to share fifteen of my favorite apps and online tools with you in an episode of the Impact Makers podcast, including tools that increase my productivity and efficiency, tools to facilitate communication and community, and some of the financial and data storage tools that allow me to run both of my businesses without worrying where everything is located, or what could happen if my computer crashes or is stolen.
Some of the tools and apps I mention in this episode may not be new to you, but maybe I’m using them in a different way than you are. Or maybe you’ve heard of some of them before, but haven’t tried them out yet. Either way, I think you’ll find something new in this list that can make your life better or easier!
IMPACT MAKERS PODCAST – EPISODE 35
- My favorite productivity and efficiency tools, including my preferred calendar for time management and scheduling.
- Some of my preferred communication and community tools, including Zoom. (Plus why Zoom is a great tool for international calls.)
- Tools that help me to manage content sharing for multiple social network accounts for both of my businesses, as well as my personal accounts.
- The importance of protection against computer data loss, plus my favorite backup tool.
- The financial tools and apps I use for both my personal and business finances, and how they help me organize invoices and business expenses
And because I personally like to save Toolkits like this with links to all of the resources mentioned, so I can reference them when needed, we’ve made a beautiful PDF for you that you can download and save. The PDF lists all of these great resources, what they are, and where you can find them.
Thanks to King University, who’s support makes this podcast possible! King is proud to offer sixteen online degrees with accelerated programs and affordable tuition so you can start a new career faster than ever. You can choose from programs in technology, communication, and business – like an online MBA with six concentrations including human resource management. And because the program is offered fully online, you can earn your degree on your own schedule in as little as 16 months. Visit https://online.king.edu/impactmakers to learn more about the King Difference today.