On episode 082 of the Impact Makers podcast, I chat with Claire Bahn, the CEO and Founder of Claire Bahn Group, a strategic marketing communications and branding agency.
For over 15 years, Claire has been helping leading businesses, high-achieving CEOs, executives, investors, and founders to maximize their authority and influence in order to accelerate business growth, gain recognition and increase opportunities.
In our conversation today, we dive into the concept of personal branding, why it’s important for everyone – but especially for executives – and what it takes to develop an effective personal brand in a world where most everyone is sharing online, and AI is being used more than ever to create content for people who may not have been previously good at it.
Topics Discussed In Today’s Episode:
- What personal branding is, how it’s changed over the last few years, and why it goes well beyond visual elements like colors and logos.
- Why differentiation is key to developing a successful personal brand, and key steps to take to determine what makes you different.
- How CEO and executive personal branding can positively impact a company’s brand.
- Should you share only business/professional content online, or should you also be sharing more of your personal life? Does that help or hurt your personal brand and business?
- Why storytelling – and the ability to tell a story well – is key to building and communicating an effective personal brand.
- Do you have to do video in order to really stand out with your personal brand?
- How AI is impacting personal branding, and what you need to focus on in order to keep your brand personal and differentiated.