I’m on vacation this week – well as much of a vacation as a self-employed person can take – and I’m coming down from a fantastic month of attending and speaking at conferences, as well as connecting with a ton of new professional relationships and long-time social media friends!
However, I wanted to take a moment to share this great Q&A led by Curtis Midkiff with my friend and Cynical Girl – Laurie Ruettimann – from The Hive at the 2012 SHRM Annual Conference. Watch this brief video (email subscribers click through to view) to learn more about:
- Tips for HR pros who want to get involved with social media for their job.
- How to find usable info on Twitter
- Using social media to facilitate connecting with professional relationships online – and offline
- Is Twitter a credible source of information?
- How do you use social media to connect different generations (or can you)?
- Are you doing it wrong by using social media as part of the hiring process?
- What’s coming next? (Hint: Going retro.)
You can also learn how women like Laurie’s Mom are using Facebook. Now that’s money right there.