Who is the first person that comes to your mind when asked who has made an impact on your life?
Well, if you had asked me who has been an impact maker in my own life, then my answer would be my mother. But her legacy is so much more than the impact she has had on my life.
My mother died at the age of 83 in 2020. (Actually, she was 85, but I said 83 in the podcast, for some reason.) I don’t have any hurt or pain around her passing because I truly believe she was living her best life. She was a woman of faith, who lived a life of service. She was a person who reached out to others and gave something without expecting something in return.
This episode includes some personal reflections on my mother’s life and her impact on me and others. Hopefully, this will remind you that you’re never too old or too inexperienced to step out in faith.
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- The three pillars of successful aging
- The importance of a social network of friends for longevity
- Writing bible verses on index cards
- What to do when you find yourself living a life you had not planned
- Being good stewards of the things we allow into our visual and auditory
- What it means to impact other people
IMPACT MAKERS PODCAST – EPISODE 74
Books Mentioned In This Episode:
Connect with Jennifer:
Send her a message [https://jennifermcclure.net/contact/]
On LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifermcclure
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/JenniferMcClure
On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jennifer_mcclure/
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JenniferMcClureSpeaker