If you’re interested in learning more about social recruiting, social recruiting strategy and employment branding, there’s a great opportunity coming up for you to do so. It’s online, affordable, you can access the training on your own time AND you can get HRCI certification credits!
Brazen Careerist is offering a Social Recruiting Bootcamp that will run November 7 – 18, 2011, with multiple sessions that will be available live and recorded for future listening. I’m excited to have been invited to do one of the sessions – “The Future of Recruiting” with my friend and HR/Social Media Strategist, Laurie Ruettimann.
I don’t think you can beat the price for this multi-day learning event and I hope you’ll consider joining us to learn more about Social Recruiting!
BrazenU’s Social Recruiting Bootcamp (November 7 – 18, 2011):
This November 7-18, BrazenU’s Social Recruiting Bootcamp will teach you how to use social media to ENGAGE with your target recruiting audience, create the content and message to CONNECT with top talent and implement the strategy to make the right HIRE, fast.
We know end of year is a busy time for recruiters, so this course offers the flexibility to either participate in live sessions or access the program materials at a time that fits your schedule — all at a fraction of the cost of typical in-person conferences. And, the course has been approved for 6.0 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
- “Building Your Social Recruiting Strategy” with Steve Boese, Director of Talent Management Strategy at Oracle and Susan Strayer, Founder at Exaqueo
- “Recruiting on LinkedIn: Taking You to the PhD Level” with Mike O’Neil, Founder of Integrated Alliances and Lori Ruff, Chief Learning Officer, Lead Social Media Coach and Senior Trainer of Integrated Alliances
- Live Power Lunch Q&A Call with Tracy Brisson, Founder of One2Many Consulting and Jason Warner, Principal at Recruiting Toolbox
- “The Future of Recruiting” with Laurie Ruettimann, Principal HR and Social Media Strategist at Starr Conspiracy and Jennifer McClure, President of Unbridled Talent LLC (I hear this session will be awesome!)
- “Going Deeper with Facebook and Twitter” with Jennifer Hasche, Technical Recruiter at Intuit and Margo Rose, Social Media Recruiter at Jackson National Life
- “Going Mobile” with Joel Cheesman, Founder at Mobsicle
- “Maintain Your Employer Brand through Your Candidate Experience” with Christa Foley, Senior HR Recruiter at Zappos and Brandis Paden, Recruiting Supervisor at Zappos
- Live Power Lunch Q&A Call with Brianna Foulds, Head of Talent Acquisition, Oakley and Avery Block, Senior Recruiter at Yum! Inc. (Taco Bell, KFC, among others)
Registration: $245 and only $195 for current SHRM members
Download/print this PDF for a program outline, list of speakers/moderators and learning objectives for each session.
Click HERE to register for BrazenU’s Social Recruiting Bootcamp.