|Date:||December 7, 2015|
|Appearance:||Building A Great Team For Your Company [The Brand Journalism Advantage Podcast]|
|Outlet:||The Brand Journalism Advantage Podcast|
Phoebe and I had a great conversation, and covered several topics, including:
- Why leaders who can identify and select the right people for their teams – then motivate them to get the work done are critical to an organization’s success and growth.
- How leaders can help their team members understand how they can contribute towards the organization’s vision, and why the work that they do matters.
- My favorite success quote – which comes from a Disney fish.
- The importance of moving forward, and staying focused on the vision – even during difficult times – is an important success factor for leadership.
- Accepting that in order to grown, there will be discomfort – and how to deal with that. 3 key tips for building a great team. Why leaders must hire for mindset – not just skill set.
- The secret of employee engagement that every manager must know.
Listen to the podcast here!